Logo PT Royal Coconut

Home > Products

PT Royal Coconut Products


Our Aim Is To Achieve Recognition By Providing Nothing But The Highest Standard And Consistency In Our Products.

Our Coconut Products.

We offer various high quality coconut products, all processed from the raw materials, to main products, and up to the by-products.

Our products and by-products are made and processed through  a strict quality control in order to achieve satisfactory quality for our consumer to enjoy.

Our product is sought after around the world as an exclusive flavor enhancer and for its complements of carbohydrates, proteins, fats and creamy natural taste. Our Desiccated Coconut is noted for passing the stringent quality standard tests which guarantee purity, as well as chemical and microbiological superiority before it makes its way into the best tables in the world.



Crude Coconut Oil
Dessicated Coconut

Desiccated Coconut

High Fat (62%-68%)
Reduced Fat  (52%-58%)

Coconut Cream

Frozen Coconut Cream

Liquid Coconut Cream

Bulk 5kg


Coconut Chip

Coconut Chips

Get Your Coconut Product


Coconuts that are too mature, spoilt, or broken, which are separated at main products sorting.

Coconut Copra Meal

Copra Meal

Copra meal is a byproduct of coconut. They can provide significant protein and energy in swine diets and may be used to reduce feed costs.

Crude Coconut Oil

Crude Coconut Oil

Crude Coconut Oil or CNO is produced by extracting raw oil from coconut copra, which is the meat of dry coconut. Usually done with expeller machine.

Coconut Shell

Coconut Shell

Coconut shells produced by shelling process (60%) are put in boiler as propulsion fuel and the rest 40% are sold to coconut shell coal factory.

Jalan Lodan Raya No 2
Kompleks Lodan Center Blok T1-2
Ancol Pademangan – Jakarta Utara 14430, Indonesia.
Jalan Kalianget 110
Tanjung Perak, Surabaya
Jawa Timur 60165, Indonesia.

Jalan Amal Modjo, Desa Ombulo
Kecamatan Limboto, Kabupaten Gorontalo, Provinsi Gorontalo 96215, Indonesia.

Desa Kawangkoan Jaga 1
Kecamatan Kalawat, Kabupaten Minahasa Utara, Sulawesi Utara 95371, Indonesia.

Do You Have Any Inquiries For PT. Royal Coconut?

Copyright PT. Royal Coconut 2024 | All rights reserved.